Flowing into the weekend with some Warrior poses that strengthens shoulders, arms, legs, ankles, and back. Helps improve focus, balance, and stability. Happy Thursday!
For Crafty Tuesday its a cookie recipe.This recipe comes from Tasty.I’ve made them myself. We thought you ladies would like to make some one day!
There are a few secrets to the best classic, chewy chocolate chip cookies. Number one: Don’t use chips; instead, opt for a mix of milk or semisweet and dark chocolate chunks. The second is to let the dough rest overnight or longer for a more complex, toffee-like flavor. Lastly, use an ice cream scooper to get even-sized cookies every time. And that’s it! With these little tweaks, the result is a cookie that’s textured on the outside, and soft and gooey on the inside. Absolutely perfect!
1 hr 5 min
15 minutesReplayUnmuteCurrent Time 1:24/Duration 1:24Loaded: 0%Progress: 0%Fullscreen
for 12 cookies
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 4 oz milk or semi-sweet chocolate chunks
- 4 oz dark chocolate chunk, or your preference
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sugars, salt, and butter until a paste forms with no lumps.
- Whisk in the egg and vanilla, beating until light ribbons fall off the whisk and remain for a short while before falling back into the mixture.
- Sift in the flour and baking soda, then fold the mixture with a spatula (Be careful not to overmix, which would cause the gluten in the flour to toughen resulting in cakier cookies).
- Fold in the chocolate chunks, then chill the dough for at least 30 minutes. For a more intense toffee-like flavor and deeper color, chill the dough overnight. The longer the dough rests, the more complex its flavor will be.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop the dough with an ice-cream scoop onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet, leaving at least 4 inches (10 cm) of space between cookies and 2 inches (5 cm) of space from the edges of the pan so that the cookies can spread evenly.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the edges have started to barely brown.
- Cool completely before serving.
Shop recipe ingredients in the Tasty app
Starting the morning with a few Poses that open the hips including Mountain, Wide Legged Forward Fold, Goddess, and Tree. Click the link to schedule your class today!
Amanda Scott and Shurelle Berlack are small business owners striving to inspire, motivate, and uplift women of all ethnic backgrounds. Collaborative Women of Color LLC is a group created to support and encourage women on their business journey. Our mission is to create a large sisterhood that promotes networking, mentorship, and consistent growth. C.W.O.C. LLC is a place/group where all cultures matter.
We are so excited for this new opportunity. Networking is important for success. We want to give everyone the opportunity to develop and improve their businesses. Including our own! By working together we will be able to stay on top of the latest trends, the job market, meet mentors, partners, clients, etc. The opportunities can be endless. Let’s come together and build a sisterhood!
Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TicToc…just to name a few. All of these social media platforms are tools that can help get your name and business out to the public. These social media platforms give access to clients world wide. Having trouble reaching your target audience? Create a social media platform that will allow you to make post and videos highlighting your product or services? Family and friends not supporting your dream? I can guarantee you that if you go on a social media platform you will find that strangers will be your #1 supporters?
There a benefits of creating more that one social media platform to advertise your business. Potential customers may not have a Facebook page and instead opt to use Instagram. You do not want to miss out on expanding your audience due to only having one avenue to reach them.